GypLyner Universal Wall Lining (C07 S04)
Metal framed wall lining system.
GypLyner Universal Wall Lining is a cost-effective, virtually independent metal wall lining system. This system is commonly used where the external wall or substrate is very uneven or out of plumb.
- Background surface irregularities are accommodated within the framework cavity
- Provides a solution for backgrounds that are not suitable for bonded systems, for example plasters or DriLyner systems
- Services are easily incorporated within the framework
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine laminate board types and thicknesses
- Minimal thermal bridging of the insulation layer due to the small, discrete fixings back to the substrate
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room
- Provides a high performance option to achieve enhanced acoustic performance
- Ideal system for improving a wall’s water vapour resistance through the addition of a Gyproc duplex board option with integrated vapour control membrane