We’ve invested in a transport network fit for the 21st century
We know it’s important that our products are delivered to our customers in an efficient, secure and sustainable way. We want to ensure our deliveries are the best they can be, and have a minimum impact on the environment, because we care about leaving a positive legacy for future generations.
Our innovations include:
- All of our partners are FORS Silver compliant as a minimum, and the majority of deliveries are made under the FORS Gold Standard
- We’ve been a CLOCS Champion since 2017, showing our commitment to safety and sustainability
- Our sector leading, modern vehicles are focused on safety and sustainability.
- Our articulated vehicles are 4 Star Direct Vision Standard, and we have the first 5 Star Direct Vision Standard rigid vehicles for operating in urban environments.
- Our sophisticated planning systems ensure vehicle routes and usage is optimised, improving our service, and reducing our CO2 emissions and environmental impact.
- Customer notifications and Track and Trace are fully integrated within our delivery systems
- The safety of Vulnerable Road Users is a top priority.
- We work constantly with our vehicle and trailer manufacturers to improve safety and environmental impact.
- We’re always investigating the potential for more efficient, lower net carbon fuel sources for the next fleet.
We are investigating the potential for more efficient, lower net carbon fuel sources for the next fleet. Including LNG, Electric Vehicles.
You’ll know us when you see us
Next time you see one of our HGV’s, you might catch a glimpse of the Union Jack and that telling phrase 'mined, milled and made in Britain'. It's recognition of more than 100 years’ experience of making plaster and plasterboard in the UK using British gypsum.