Join the Certified Plasterer Scheme
Become a British Gypsum Certified Plasterer
By becoming a British Gypsum-Certified Plasterer, you’ll be able to stand out from the crowd and promote your business with a respected accreditation. And that’s not all, you’ll also get access to:
- Discounted training courses at any of our five Training Academies.
- Advice and support from our highly knowledgeable and experienced Support Managers.
- Opportunities to be involved in new product development trials.
- A profile on our ‘Find a Plasterer’ web page so homeowners can easily find you.
- Support from us in finding work experience students or taking on an apprentice.
- Opportunities to join our mentoring platform that aims to inspire and guide the next generation of plasterers.
- Our promotional literature and collateral to share with customers, for free.
- Discounted workwear.
- A dedicated, closed Facebook group to discuss plastering, get support and advice, and enjoy a chat with other like-minded, self-employed plasterers.
- Regional WhatsApp groups to network with other Certified Plasterers in the area, share materials, support each other on bigger jobs or pass on leads.
- Monthly Zoom socials with our resident quiz, Plastermind.
To qualify, you must:
- Have been plastering for at least 5 years.
- Have current public liability insurance that is renewed every year.
- Have your work assessed at one of our training academies by a Support Manager.
- Be willing to receive virtual or face-to-face site visits on occasion from a Support Manager.
Join the scheme
Due to high volume of interest over the last few months, the scheme is temporarily closed to new applications