Join the Certified Plasterer Scheme
Become a British Gypsum Certified Plasterer
By becoming a British Gypsum-Certified Plasterer, you’ll be able to stand out from the crowd and promote your business with a respected accreditation. And that’s not all, you’ll also get access to:
- Discounted training courses at any of our five Training Academies.
- Advice and support from our highly knowledgeable and experienced Support Managers.
- Opportunities to be involved in new product development trials.
- A profile on our ‘Find a Plasterer’ web page so homeowners can easily find you.
- Support from us in finding work experience students or taking on an apprentice.
- Opportunities to join our mentoring platform that aims to inspire and guide the next generation of plasterers.
- Our promotional literature and collateral to share with customers, for free.
- Discounted workwear.
- A dedicated, closed Facebook group to discuss plastering, get support and advice, and enjoy a chat with other like-minded, self-employed plasterers.
- Regional WhatsApp groups to network with other Certified Plasterers in the area, share materials, support each other on bigger jobs or pass on leads.
- Monthly Zoom socials with our resident quiz, Plastermind.
To qualify, you must:
- Have been plastering for at least 5 years.
- Have current public liability insurance that is renewed every year.
- Have your work assessed at one of our training academies by a Support Manager.
- Be willing to receive virtual or face-to-face site visits on occasion from a Support Manager.
Fill in the application form to get started.
If you’d like more information about joining our community and becoming part of the British Gypsum Certified Plasterer Scheme, get in touch.