Because the Gypframe metal framework creates a cavity between the background wall and the lining, GypLyner Single can provide high acoustic and thermal performances. It’s also ideal for improving a wall's water vapour resistance through the addition of a Gyproc Duplex board with integrated vapour control membrane.
- Metal framed wall lining system that provides versatile specification options to meet high acoustic and thermal performances through selection of the correct Gyproc plasterboard, Gyproc ThermaLine laminates and Saint-Gobain insulation on a Gypframe metal framework.
- GypLyner Single systems give your building the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Acoustic performance from 49-66 Rw dB (indicative based on upgrade to existing solid masonry wall).
- Thermal performance from 0.35-0.21 W/m2K.
- Wide range of U-values achievable to suit project requirements through our extensive selection of Gyproc ThermaLine laminate board types and thicknesses.
- Provides a solution for backgrounds that are not suitable for bonded systems, for example plasters or DriLyner systems.
- Services are easily incorporated within the framework.
- Provides a thermally responsive environment with quick heating time as a result of positioning the insulation layer on the warm side of the room.
- Ideal system for improving a wall’s water vapour resistance through the addition of a Gyproc Duplex board option with integrated vapour control membrane.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.