ThistlePro FastSet Finish gives a faster set time straight out of the bag without the need of additives so you can say hello to the peace of mind that comes with having the British Gypsum product guarantee.
ThistlePro FastSet Finish is the guaranteed way to get the job done faster. It’s a quick setting gypsum finish plaster that provides a smooth high quality surface finish. Ideal for patch and repair jobs as well as smaller internal walls & ceilings. It provides a durable base for applying decorative finishes.
- Sets in just 60 minutes so you can get the job done faster
- Sets predictably every time, meaning no flash sets or waiting for gauges to go off
- Easy to apply for a smooth finish that’s ready for decoration
- Applies to all the same surfaces as Thistle MultiFinish when you use the same pre-treatment
- An all-in-one-bag solution, with no need to add anything for a fast set
- Tried, tested and backed up with a British Gypsum guarantee
- Gives you the strong finish you'd expect from a Thistle plaster while setting more quickly
- 10m2 wall coverage per bag
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B1/20/2,Gypsum building plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
|Name||UC EAN code||Weight (kg)|
|Name30814/7||UC EAN code5200030761||Weight (kg)25|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.