Concealed monolithic metal frame suspended ceiling system.
CasoLine MF is a suspended ceiling system suitable for most internal drylining applications. The fully concealed grid and ceiling lining can be used in conjunction with Gyproc plasterboards and Gyptone and Rigitone acoustic ceiling boards to create a seamless, monolithic appearance.
- High level of design flexibility; bulkheads, gradients and changes in height can all be fully integrated
- Services inspection and access points are easily included during design or installation
- Adaptable metal framing system fully compatible with a wide range of British Gypsum lining solutions to achieve a variety of performances tailored to meet individual project requirements
- Improvement to acoustic and fire performance can be achieved without the need to access the room above
- Partition heights can be reduced as the partition channel can be supported by the ceiling framework rather than the soffit
0.35 - 0.85
Sound insulation airbourne:
Sound insulation impact:
How do I get a 30 minute fire protection to structural steel beams supporting a concrete floor from a lay in suspended ceiling?
Our Gyprex Satinspar tiles are all capable of achieving 30-minute fire protection to BS476-Pt 23: 1987 if installed in specific CasoLine lay-in grid systems.
How do you upgrade the fire and/or acoustic performance of a timber floor from below?
We offer a wide range of ceiling systems for this purpose including GypLyner UNIVERSAL and CasoLine MF.