Our 60mm metal 'C' stud uses UltraSTEEL® technology for extra stability, lighter handling, and better screw retention.
The stud leg is 5mm longer than alternative products, which improves strength while giving you a bigger target for board fixing. Embossed edging makes the stud more rigid, stopping it from twisting and moving as much when you're fixing boards. It also creates stronger walls with much less deflection.
What's more, each stud features the Gypframe logo so that it's easy to identify. This helps you make use of our SpecSure warranty so you can rest assured the system will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.
- UltraSTEEL® makes studs more rigid
- Lightweight for easier handling
- Better screw retention
- Longer stud legs mean more strength and easier board fixing
- Embossed edging makes studs stronger and faster to fix
- The Gypframe logo helps you identify studs
- Safe to handle
- Cut-outs let you route services through partitions more easily
- Sight lines support board alignment
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||UC EAN code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name09316/6||UC EAN code5200009316||Length (mm)3000||Width (mm)60||Thickness (mm)0.5|
|Name09318/0||UC EAN code5200009318||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)60||Thickness (mm)0.5|