Our 50mm folded edge channel uses UltraSTEEL® technology for extra stability, lighter handling, and better screw retention.
Embossed edging makes the channel more rigid and forms a better connection with the stud.
Each channel features the Gypframe logo so that it's easy to identify. This helps you make use of our SpecSure warranty so you can rest assured the system will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.
Safety is important, especially when working with greater partition heights. The channel's folded edge makes it safer to handle, with less chance of injuries when manoeuvring and installing than channels with non-folded edges.
- UltraSTEEL® makes channels more rigid
- Lightweight for easier handling
- Better screw retention
- Embossed edging makes channels stronger and faster to fix
- The Gypframe logo helps you identify channels
- Safer to handle because of folded edge
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name27285/1||Code5200027285||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)50||Thickness (mm)0.5|