With ThistlePro Magnetic, it's easy to do new things with your walls.
The finishing plaster's strong magnetic attraction means you can hang paintings and other items without any fixings, and then move them when you want without leaving any damage.
Simply decorate the plaster as normal, or add whiteboard or chalkboard paint to create an interactive wall for schools, offices or children's bedrooms. Magnetic plaster is also a great choice for feature walls in living spaces.
- Lets you hang items without fixings
- Means you can reorganise walls without causing damage
- Attracts magnets even when decorated
- Ideal for home offices, kitchens, children's bedrooms and feature walls
- Perfect for meeting rooms, notice boards and reception areas at work
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B1/20/2,Gypsum building plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
|Name||UC EAN code||Weight (kg)|
|Name28772/5||UC EAN code5200648403||Weight (kg)25|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.