This versatile finishing plaster provides smooth results on all common plaster and plasterboard backgrounds.
Thistle MultiFinish is the plasterers' first choice for finishing most backgrounds. Quick and easy to apply, it has excellent workability and a reliable setting time. This makes it the perfect skim coat plaster for a durable decorative finish to plasterboard walls or ceilings, or for finishing over undercoat plasters.
- Suits most common backgrounds
- Easy to work and apply by hand
- Excellent workability and a reliable setting time
- Offers a sound insulation improvement of up to 2dB for some GypWall systems
- Provides airtightness and seals gaps, limiting flanking routes for sound transfer
- The smooth, consistent surface is ideal for decoration
- 10m2 wall coverage per bag
- No sanding required
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B1/20/2,Gypsum building plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
|Name||UC EAN code||Weight (kg)|
|Name06058/8||UC EAN code5200006058||Weight (kg)25|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.