Thistle BoardFinish is a skim coat plaster that's easy to hand apply for a smooth finish to plasterboard walls and ceilings.
It creates a durable finish that protects walls and makes decorating with paint or wallpaper easy.
The plaster is designed for use on low to medium suction backgrounds, making it the plasterers' favourite for finishing Gyproc WallBoard.
- Suitable for most low to medium suction backgrounds
- Provides an ideal finish for plasterboards and Thistle DriCoat
- Easy to work and apply by hand
- Improves airtightness and seals gaps, limiting flanking routes for sound transfer
- The smooth, consistent surface is ideal for decoration
- 10m2 wall coverage per bag
- No sanding required
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B1/20/2,Gypsum building plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.