Gyproc SoundCoat Plus improves airtightness and blocks out noise by sealing air gaps, cracks and holes in external walls.
The parge coat helps cut energy costs and boosts thermal and acoustic comfort by reducing heat and sound transfer through gaps in walls.
Use it to parge aircrete, aggregate and masonry walls, as well as in Robust Detail wall constructions.
- Seals wall surfaces and gaps to improve airtightness
- Boosts thermal and acoustic comfort
- Helps reduce energy costs
- For aircrete, aggregate and masonry walls
- Used in Robust Detail constructions
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType C3/20,Acoustic plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|