Gyproc Habito gives you peace of mind by improving building security while helping you meet fire and acoustic regulations.
The board is part of our Secured by Design accredited systems, which are robust enough to withstand attack. It also resists damage in busy areas as part of our GypWall Single Frame Enhanced system, saving you money on repairs in the long term.
What's more, you can fix heavy objects like TVs and radiators exactly where you want them with no special fixings, and only one screw per 15kg.
We provide all of the components in our Secured by Design and GypWall Single Frame Enhanced systems, saving you time and effort. This also means you'll receive our SpecSure warranty.
- Withstands attack as part of our Secured by Design systems
- Resists damage for fewer repairs
- Makes screw-fixing heavy objects simple
- Perfect for spaces needing regular refits
- No need for pattressing, saving on installation costs
- We offer a one-stop shop for all components within our Secured by Design and GypWall Single Frame Enhanced systems
- BES 6001 'Pass' rating
|StandardsEN 520:2004+A1:2009,Gypsum plasterboards. Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard typesType A,Plasterboard with a face to which suitable gypsum plasters or decoration may be applied.|
|Name||UC EAN code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28949/1||UC EAN code5200028949||Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2700|
|Name28950/7||UC EAN code5200028950||Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)3000|
|Name28887/6||UC EAN code5200028887||Thickness (mm)12.5||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|