Thistle GypPrime Installation Instructions
Our guidance below shows the recommended way to apply Thistle GypPrime. All times stated are approximate.
Benefit from a longer working time and cut failures when plastering very dry backgrounds.
- Prepare the surface by cleaning, backgrounds should be reasonably dry, clean and dust-free
- Stir before use, dilute if preferred using a ratio of no more than 1 part
Thistle GypPrime to 5 parts water
- Protect adjacent surfaces from splashes and remove any spillage before it dries
- Apply with a roller or a brush
- The surface can then be plastered when the Thistle GypPrime has soaked into background
Times and processes are given as guidance. On site practice may vary.
Note: Ensure that the product is suitable for the background eg high suction backgrounds. See FAQs for specific guidance on dilution for different backgrounds.