Gyproc EasiFill 60 Installation Instructions
Our guidance below shows the recommended way to apply Gyproc EasiFill 60. All times stated are approximate.
Easily repair walls or fill joints in plasterboards with an all-in-one product.
- Ensure that boards have been prepared for jointing
- Add 6.5 litres of clean water per 10kg bag to a clean mixing bucket. Gradually add the powder stirring continuously until a smooth creamy consistency is achieved
- Apply Gyproc EasiFill to the joint to embed the joint tape at approximately 100mm width and immediately overcoat to fully fill the tapered board edges. Feather out onto the board surface
- Once fully dry and set, trowel apply a second coat and feather out to approx. 50mm beyond previous coat
- Apply a final coat if needed, feathering out another 50mm beyond the second coat
- Once all coats have fully dried, sand down to a smooth flat finish
- Seal the boards and joints with
Gyproc Drywall Primer or
Gyproc Drywall Sealer ready for decoration
Times and processes are given as guidance. On site practice may vary.
Note: Check Gyproc EasiFill variant packaging for working time and setting time information. Gyproc EasiFill 20 should not be used as a jointing product.