GypCeiling grid systems are compatible with an extensive range of plain or perforated patterned ceiling tiles and allow easy access to the ceiling cavity. It also works alongside a wide range of square-edge and tegular lay-in ceiling tiles, including all British Gypsum Gyprex and Gyptone tiles.
- A full GypCeiling Grid system, including our CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid, will give your building the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Gyprex tiles provide 30 minutes of fire protection to steel beams, supporting concrete floors.
- Acoustic absorption performance up to Class B.
- Easy installation thanks to simple hook-on connections between grid and soffit cleat. As soon as one cross-tee is in place, the grid is stabilised.
- Hassle-free access to the ceiling cavity as a result of tees which are simple to remove, relocate and replace.
- Highly flexible solution that accommodates all British Gypsum ceiling tiles within the robust and stable CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid system.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.