Thistle BondingCoat backing plaster is first choice for plasterers working with smooth or low suction backgrounds.
It's easy to spread and finish thanks to its fine mix and good workability, making it the ideal undercoat on new walls, or for making good old walls before skimming with British Gypsum finishing plasters.
- Undercoat plaster for low suction surfaces
- Ideal for new walls, or for making good old walls
- Good workability due to a fine mix
- Ideal for applying directly to plasterboard where dubbing out is required
- Provides an excellent base coat for Thistle finishing plasters
- Pre-treatment is required for painted surfaces
|StandardsEN 13279-1:2008,Gypsum binders and gypsum plasters. Definitions and requirements.||Standard typesType B4/20/2 and C3/20,Lightweight gypsum building plaster; Setting time; Compressive strength.|
Plaster Coverage Calculator
Unsure on the amount of plaster you need for your project? Use our Plaster Coverage Calculator to estimate the surface area and number of plaster bags required for your project. In order to start you will need to know the height and width of each wall, ceiling or area you intend to cover.