This strong rigidised support channel is pre-curved to the required radius to make eye-catching curved GypCeiling MF ceilings simple and straightforward.
It comes ready-curved to your chosen radius so you can create beautifully simple curved ceilings without having to cut and bend standard components. Simply suspend it from the soffit using the Gypframe MF8 Strap Hanger, and fit your ceiling section and chosen single layer plasterboard or acoustic board lining as normal.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- 0.9mm gauge steel for maximum strength
- Ready-curved to your chosen radius - no cutting and bending
- For concave or convex curves
- Can be used with Gyptone or Rigitone acoustic linings
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|NameVarious||Code5200429397||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)15||Thickness (mm)0.9|