This strong 'T' section metal profile acts as a supplementary nogging to support board joints in partitions and steel encasement systems.
The Gypframe GFT1 Fixing 'T' section secures horizontal board joints in tall partitions so that they stay rigid and perform as well as possible.
You can also use the strong 0.55mm gauge rigidised metal section to quickly and easily provide horizontal support in British Gypsum steel encasement systems.
- Designed for board-to-board fixing
- Strong 0.55mm gauge rigidised metal
- 50mm wide for easy board fixing
- Used for joint support in steel encasement systems
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name10088/8||Code5200010088||Length (mm)2400||Width (mm)50||Thickness (mm)0.550|