This 70mm wide rigidised metal fixing strap supports board joints in taller partitions and deflection heads.
The Gypframe GFS1 Fixing Strap joins and reinforces horizontal board joints so that they stay rigid and perform as well as possible.
You can also use it to quickly and easily secure multi-layer linings at deflection heads where you can't fix to the main frame.
- Designed for board-to-board fixing
- Strong 0.5mm gauge rigidised metal
- 70mm wide for easy board fixing
- Use for board fixing at deflection heads
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name09059/2||Code5200009059||Length (mm)2400||Width (mm)70||Thickness (mm)0.5|