This strong 94mm floor and ceiling channel has extra deep flanges to accommodate deflection and strengthen the tallest partitions.
It's vital to account for vertical movement in partitions. Gypframe 94 EDC 70 is an extra deep channel for partitions that are above eight metres high, or which need a larger deflection. It makes partitions more robust and helps them achieve a higher Duty Rating, as well as making it easier to fix skirting boards at floor level.
- An extra deep channel for partitions that are above eight metres high, or which need a larger deflection
- Deep flanges for maximum performance and robustness
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- High strength 0.7mm gauge rigidised steel
- Lets you fix skirtings more easily
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name10039/0||Code5200010039||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)94||Thickness (mm)0.7|