This strong 94mm floor and ceiling channel has deep flanges to accommodate deflection and strengthen taller partitions.
It's vital to account for vertical movement in partitions. Gypframe 94 DC 60 accommodates deflection detailing thanks to its deeper flanges, which also boost robustness and Duty Rating and simplify fixing skirting boards at floor level.
- A deep channel for partitions that are above 4.2 metres high, or which need a larger deflection
- Deep flanges for maximum performance and robustness
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- High strength 0.6mm gauge rigidised steel
- Lets you fix skirtings more easily
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name10217/2||Code5200010217||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)94||Thickness (mm)0.6|