This 92mm 'C' stud comes in stronger 0.6mm gauge rigidised metal for higher partitions and better fire and acoustic safety.
It lets you build higher performing, stronger partitions quickly and cost-effectively.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- Extra strong 0.6mm gauge metal
- Apertures for services
- Sight lines for improved board alignment
- For high performance fire and acoustic walls
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04531/8||Code5200004531||Length (mm)4200||Width (mm)92||Thickness (mm)0.6|