This strong 72mm floor and ceiling channel has deep flanges to accommodate deflection and improve robustness in taller partitions.
It's vital to account for vertical movement in partitions. Gypframe 72 DC 60 is a deep channel for partitions that are above 4.2 metres high, or which need a larger deflection. It makes partitions more robust and helps them achieve a higher Duty Rating, as well as making it easier to fix skirting boards at floor level.
- Deeper flanges for a more robust structure
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- Strong 0.6mm gauge rigidised steel
- Lets you fix skirtings more easily
- For partitions above 4.2 metres high
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name09310/4||Code5200009310||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)72||Thickness (mm)0.6|