This strong Gypframe channel with uneven flanges makes it easier to fix GypWall Shaft studs at ceiling junctions.
The 62mm 'J' channel comes in extra strong 0.7mm gauge rigidised metal, and allows you to fix boards from one side.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- Uneven flanges allow you to fix boards from one side
- Easy-screw finish
- Folded edges for safe handling
- For GypWall Shaft junctions and openings
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04124/2||Code5200004124||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)62||Thickness (mm)0.7|