This strong 62mm floor and ceiling channel has extra deep flanges to accommodate vertical deflection and provide maximum robustness in the tallest partitions.
It's vital to account for vertical movement in partitions. Gypframe 62 EDC 70 is an extra deep channel for partitions that are above eight metres high, or which need a larger vertical deflection. It makes partitions more robust as well as making it easier to fix skirting boards at floor level.
- An extra deep channel for partitions that are above eight metres high, or which need a larger vertical deflection
- Deep flanges for maximum performance and robustness. Full collection of comprehensive fire and acoustic tested solutions
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- Folded edge for safer handling
- High strength 0.7mm gauge rigidised steel
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
- Lets you fix skirtings more easily
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Code5200925848||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)62||Thickness (mm)0.7|