This strong 62mm floor and ceiling channel has deep flanges to accommodate deflection and improve robustness in taller partitions.
It's vital to account for vertical movement in partitions. Gypframe 62 DC 60 accommodates deflection detailing thanks to its deeper flanges, which also boost robustness and Duty Rating and simplify fixing skirting boards at floor level.
- Deeper flanges for a more robust structure
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- Strong rigidised steel
- Lets you fix skirtings more easily
- For partitions above 4.2 metres high
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name09309/8||Code5200009309||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)62||Thickness (mm)0.6|