This rigid Gypframe starter channel helps you locate and secure lining board edges at abutments and openings in 60mm GypWall Shaft frameworks.
It lets you form strong, permanent vertical abutments in GypWall Shaft linings, allowing you to easily locate and secure the vertical edges of the Gyproc CoreBoard inner lining from the outside of the shaft.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- Strong 0.55mm gauge metal
- Enables inner lining to be located and secured from outside
- For use with GypWall Shaft systems
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04889/0||Code5200004889||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)60||Thickness (mm)0.550|