This strong floor and ceiling channel with extra deep flanges lets you take high performance wall systems to even greater heights.
It means you can build 146mm frame GypWall Shaft systems and acoustic cinema walls over eight metres high, thanks to 0.8mm gauge rigidised steel and extra deep flanges.
Use this channel to create deflection head details in any 146mm frame, and as an extra strong floor channel once you pass the eight metre height barrier.
- Extra deep flanges for maximum strength
- High strength 0.8mm gauge rigidised steel
- Accommodates deflection head detailing
- For partitions over eight metres high
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04453/3||Code5200004453||Length (mm)3600||Width (mm)148||Thickness (mm)0.8|