This extra strong 146mm Gypframe tabbed starter channel helps you locate and secure lining board edges in high performing GypWall Shaft systems.
It lets you form strong, permanent vertical abutments in GypWall Shaft linings, allowing you to easily locate the vertical edges of the inner lining board from the outside of the shaft.
The extra wide channel saves time and costs by reducing the size of fixing channel needed to secure the lining.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- Extra strong 0.9mm gauge metal
- Tabbed for easier board retention
- Extra wide channel saves time and costs
- For use with GypWall Shaft systems
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04429/8||Code5200004429||Length (mm)5000||Width (mm)146||Thickness (mm)0.9|
|Name04427/4||Code5200004427||Length (mm)6000||Width (mm)146||Thickness (mm)0.9|