Our strongest 146mm 'I' stud has tabs that let you fix smaller retaining channels.
It uses UltraSTEEL® rigidisation technology for maximum vertical strength and rigidity in the highest GypWall Shaft system constructions.
Specially positioned tabs make it easier and less costly to fix internal lining board by reducing the width of retaining channel you need.
- Unique UltraSTEEL® rigidisation
- 0.9mm gauge 'I' stud profile for maximum strength
- Apertures for services
- Tabbed for easier board retention
- For highest performing GypWall Shaft systems
- BES 6001 ‘Excellent’ rating
|StandardsEN 14195:2005,Metal framing components for gypsum plasterboard systems - Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Name04425/0||Code5200004425||Length (mm)5000||Width (mm)146||Thickness (mm)0.9|
|Name04424/3||Code5200004424||Length (mm)6000||Width (mm)146||Thickness (mm)0.9|