These 40mm corrosion-resistant steel screws are specially designed for fixing high density Rigidur H linings to metal or timber frames.
They penetrate quickly and easily through Rigidur H's extra hard surface and reinforced core thanks to their self-tapping points and smaller than usual countersunk cross heads. This means they countersink more efficiently into the board's surface, saving you valuable time.
- Specially engineered for fixing Rigidur H boards
- Zinc plated corrosion-resistant steel
- Self-tapping points for faster penetration
- Smaller countersunk cross heads
- For fixing to steel or timber frames
|StandardsEN 14566:2008+A1:2009,Mechanical fasteners for gypsum plasterboard systems. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|