Gyproc ThermaLine PIR 93mm helps you achieve the highest thermal performance for maximum comfort.
The insulated board takes on inefficient spaces and high energy bills, offering big improvements when it comes to comfort and costs.
A double vapour barrier also protects walls from condensation and helps keep them free from damp and mould. This makes the board ideal for lining home extensions and renovations such as room-in-the-roof spaces.
- Maximum insulating performance
- Makes spaces more comfortable
- Lowers energy bills
- Boosts property values by improving EPC ratings
- Vapour barriers prevent damp and mould
- CFC and HCFC free, meaning it won't deplete the ozone layer
- Part of a BBA certified wall lining system
- Ideal for lining home extensions and renovations
|StandardsEN 13950:2014,Gypsum plasterboard, thermal/acoustic insulation composite panels. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28488/5||Code5200028488||Thickness (mm)93||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|