Gyproc ThermaLine PIR 63mm is a simple and cost-effective way to make spaces more comfortable and energy efficient.
Poor insulation makes spaces uncomfortable as well as expensive to heat and cool. Our 63mm insulated plasterboard packs more energy-saving power to help keep rooms at an ideal temperature with minimal impact on space.
A double vapour barrier also keeps walls dry to prevent harmful mould and damp. This PIR backed board is ideal for making older buildings more comfortable, or for creating brand new spaces with great temperature control.
- More insulating performance in a thinner board
- Makes spaces more comfortable
- Lowers energy bills
- Boosts property values by improving EPC ratings
- Vapour barriers prevent damp and mould
- CFC and HCFC free, meaning it won't deplete the ozone layer
- Part of a BBA certified wall lining system
- Ideal for lining home extensions and renovations
|StandardsEN 13950:2014,Gypsum plasterboard, thermal/acoustic insulation composite panels. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28490/8||Code5200028490||Thickness (mm)63||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|