This 53mm insulated plasterboard offers a quick and cost-effective way to boost comfort and reduce energy loss with minimal impact on space.
Uninsulated walls make rooms uncomfortable as well as expensive to heat and cool. Gyproc ThermaLine PIR packs more energy-saving power to help keep spaces at an ideal temperature.
Its double vapour barrier also stops moisture entering walls and ceilings, preventing damp and mould that can lead to structural damage and a less healthy environment. This makes it a great choice for lining home extensions and improvements such as new room-in-the-roof spaces.
- More insulating performance in a thinner board
- Makes spaces more comfortable
- Lowers energy bills
- Boosts property values by improving EPC ratings
- Vapour barriers prevent damp and mould
- CFC and HCFC free, meaning it won't deplete the ozone layer
- Part of a BBA certified wall lining system
- Ideal for lining home extensions and renovations
|StandardsEN 13950:2014,Gypsum plasterboard, thermal/acoustic insulation composite panels. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28491/5||Code5200028491||Thickness (mm)53||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|