This 38mm insulated plasterboard makes rooms more comfortable and cost-effective by keeping them warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
Poorly insulated walls make spaces unwelcoming as well as expensive to heat and cool. Our PIR insulated plasterboard reduces heat transfer to help create ideal room temperatures without taking up too much space.
At the same time, the board's double vapour barrier keeps walls dry and makes installation easier. It's an ideal choice for home extensions and improvements such as new room-in-the-roof spaces.
- More insulating performance in a thinner board
- Makes spaces more comfortable
- Reduces energy bills
- Boosts property values by improving EPC ratings
- Vapour barriers help keep walls dry
- CFC and HCFC free, meaning it won't deplete the ozone layer
- Part of a BBA certified wall lining system
- Ideal for lining home extensions and renovations
|StandardsEN 13950:2014,Gypsum plasterboard, thermal/acoustic insulation composite panels. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name28492/2||Code5200028492||Thickness (mm)38||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|