Gyproc Moisture Resistant 15mm plasterboard protects walls and ceilings from high humidity so that boards in wet spaces won't need to be replaced.
High moisture levels in areas like bathrooms and kitchens can lead to staining, mould growth, and even structural damage. Our thicker moisture resistant board repels humidity to protect surfaces and keep them looking good for longer.
- Boards won't need to be replaced after exposure to high humidity
- Helps prevent structural damage caused by moisture
- Reduces the risk of mould and staining caused by moisture
- Achieves H1 water absorption according to EN 520
- Green paper lining for easy identification
|StandardsEN 520:2004+A1:2009,Gypsum plasterboards. Definitions, requirements and test methods||Standard typesType H1,Boards which have additives to reduce the water absorption rate. They may be suitable for special applications in which reduced water absorption properties are required to improve the performance of the board. For the purposes of identification, these boards are designated Type H1, H2 and H3, with different water absorption performance.|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name01286/0||Code5200001286||Thickness (mm)15||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|