Glasroc F FireCase 30mm board offers fire protection and impact resistance for steel encasement and specialist lining systems.
As structural steelwork is susceptible to fire damage and corrosion, it must be protected to keep occupants safe. This non-combustible A1 fire rated board provides up to 180 minutes' fire protection for safe building evacuation.
It's glass-reinforced to resist impact, and also tolerates moisture, meaning you can install boards in semi-exposed areas to cut installation time and costs.
Glasroc F FireCase has a smooth surface that's easier to decorate and gives you a great finish.
- Guaranteed fire protection
- Glass-reinforced to resist impact
- Rated as Euroclass A1 'non-combustible'
- Has a smooth surface that's easy to decorate
- Framed or frameless encasement options
- Reduces sound transmission through steel for a quieter building
- 100% recyclable using our recycling service
|StandardsEN 15283-1:2008+A1:2009,Gypsum boards with fibrous reinforcement. Definitions, requirements and test methods. Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement.||Standard typesType GM-F,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with improved core adhesion at high temperature.|
|Standard typesType GM-H1,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with reduced water absorption rate.|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name25689/9||Code5200025689||Thickness (mm)30||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2000|