Glasroc F FireCase 25mm board offers fire protection and impact resistance for steel encasement and specialist lining systems.
The non-combustible A1 fire rated board helps keep building users safe by providing up to 180 minutes' fire protection for safe building evacuation.
It's glass-reinforced to resist impact, and also tolerates moisture, meaning you can install boards in semi-exposed areas to cut installation time and costs.
Glasroc F FireCase has a smooth surface that's easier to decorate and gives you a great finish.
- Guaranteed fire protection
- Glass-reinforced to resist impact
- Rated as Euroclass A1 'non-combustible'
- Has a smooth surface that's easy to decorate
- Framed or frameless encasement options
- Reduces sound transmission through steel for a quieter building
- 100% recyclable using our recycling service
|StandardsEN 15283-1:2008+A1:2009,Gypsum boards with fibrous reinforcement. Definitions, requirements and test methods. Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement.||Standard typesType GM-F,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with improved core adhesion at high temperature.|
|Standard typesType GM-H1,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with reduced water absorption rate.|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name25698/1||Code5200025698||Thickness (mm)25||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2000|