Glasroc F FireCase 15mm board provides fire protection and impact resistance for steel encasement and specialist lining systems.
Protecting structural steelwork from fire damage and corrosion is essential to creating a safe space for building users. This non-combustible board provides up to 180 minutes of fire protection to allow for safe evacuation.
It's glass-reinforced to resist impact, and also tolerates moisture, meaning you can install boards in semi-exposed areas to save time and money.
Glasroc F FireCase has a smooth surface that's easier to decorate and gives you a great finish.
- Guaranteed fire protection
- Glass-reinforced to resist impact
- Rated as Euroclass A1 'non-combustible'
- Has a smooth surface that's easy to decorate
- Framed or frameless encasement options
- Reduces sound transmission through steel for a quieter building
- 100% recyclable using our recycling service
|StandardsEN 15283-1:2008+A1:2009,Gypsum boards with fibrous reinforcement. Definitions, requirements and test methods. Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement.||Standard typesType GM-F,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with improved core adhesion at high temperature.|
|Standard typesType GM-H1,Gypsum boards with mat reinforcement with reduced water absorption rate.|
|Name||UC EAN code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name26555/6||UC EAN code5200026555||Thickness (mm)15||Width (mm)1200||Length (mm)2400|