This access hatch creates virtually invisible access to services in Gyptone ceilings while maintaining acoustic performance and appearance.
The Gyptone Sixto 63 Hatch does away with unsightly service openings by seamlessly blending in with surrounding tiles. It has an acoustic backing to absorb noise, and it also improves indoor air quality using ACTIVair® technology.
The hatch comes in a two-part system that's quick and easy to install, including a frame and a 510mm tile.
- Easy access to services in ceilings
- Almost invisible when installed
- Perfect Gyptone Sixto 63 pattern match
- Includes ACTIVair® technology
- Supplied unpainted for matching to main ceiling
- Comes in a two-part system that's quick and easy to install
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name27520/3||Code5200027520||Thickness (mm)19||Width (mm)510||Length (mm)510|