This access hatch creates virtually invisible access to services in Gyptone ceilings while maintaining acoustic performance and appearance.
The Gyptone Line 6 Hatch does away with unsightly service openings by seamlessly blending in with surrounding tiles. It has an acoustic backing to absorb noise, and it also improves indoor air quality using ACTIVair® technology.
The hatch comes in a two-part system that's quick and easy to install, including a frame and a 510mm tile.
- Offers easy access to services in Gyptone Line 6 ceilings
- Almost invisible when installed
- Absorbs noise for better acoustics
- Improves air quality
- Comes in a two-part system that's simple to fit
- Supplied unpainted so you can match it with the surrounding ceiling
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name27501/2||Code5200027501||Thickness (mm)19||Width (mm)510||Length (mm)510|