This access hatch creates a hidden opening in Gyptone Base 31 ceilings, meaning you can carry out checks and maintenance without compromising on aesthetics.
The Gyptone Base 31 Hatch does away with unsightly service openings by seamlessly blending in with surrounding tiles. It has an acoustic backing to absorb noise, and it also improves indoor air quality using ACTIVair® technology.
The hatch comes in a two-part system that's quick and easy to fit, including a frame and a plain 510mm tile.
- Offers easy access to services in Gyptone Base 31 ceilings
- Almost invisible when installed
- Absorbs noise for better acoustics
- Improves air quality
- Comes in a two-part system that's simple to fit
- Supplied unpainted so you can match it with the surrounding ceiling
ACTIVair is a new technology designed specifically to decompose formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission.
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||Code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name27566/1||Code5200027566||Thickness (mm)19||Width (mm)510||Length (mm)510|