Gyprex Bio 1200mm is a ceiling tile that improves hygiene by stopping common types of fungi and bacteria from growing.
The biocide within the tile helps make spaces healthier by preventing the growth of MRSA, E. coli 0157, Salmonella and other bacteria and fungi.
Gyprex Bio's white vinyl face is stain resistant, easy to wipe clean, and reflects plenty of light to make rooms brighter. This makes it perfect for retail and health environments where hygiene and cleanliness are top priorities.
- Our white tile reflects up to 84% of light for brighter spaces
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Biocide prevents some fungi and bacteria from growing
- Resists knocks and scrapes to avoid damage
- For GypCeiling Grid suspended ceilings
|StandardsEN 14190:2014,Gypsum board products from reprocessing. Definitions, requirements and test methods.||Standard types|
|Name||UC EAN code||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Name27555/5||UC EAN code5200027555||Thickness (mm)8||Width (mm)600||Length (mm)1200|