GypWall Shaft uses components common with many other GypWall partition systems, particularly in 70mm stud solutions. It also includes specification variants with non-combustible Glasroc F FireCase board linings.
- GypWall Shaft is a specially designed shaftwall system comprising Gypframe metal profiles and specialist Gyproc plasterboards to protect elements in confined spaces where access is limited to one side.
- GypWall Shaft systems provide the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Fire performance from 30-120 minutes.
- Specification variant with non-combustible Glasroc F FireCase board linings is available.
- Acoustic performance from 38-52 Rw dB, backed up by laboratory tests incorporating deflection head detailing.
- Severe Duty rating performance.
- Can be used where access is limited to one side at the head, such as where M&E cages are already installed in corridors.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.