Designed for use as a high performing separating wall system in multi-occupancy residential developments, the unbraced twin-frame system is an approved Robust Detail specification. This means that it can be used without the need for pre-completion testing to demonstrate compliance with Approved Document E.
- GypWall Twin Frame Independent is a versatile separating wall system that offers high acoustic performance along with Robust Detail approval.
- GypWall Twin Frame Independent systems give your building the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Partition fire performance up to 120 minutes.
- Up to 120 minutes fire protection of structural steel enclosed in the cavity.
- Acoustic performance from 66-70 Rw dB.
- Flexible accommodation of structural columns within the partition.
- High resistance to impact noise transference between adjacent rooms due to unbraced construction.
- Severe Duty rating.
- Approved Robust Detail specification (E-WS-2) removes need for Pre-Completion testing for compliance to Approved Document E.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.