For illustrative purposes only
Designed to provide very high acoustic performance levels with a smaller footprint. GypWall Twin Frame Audio is ideal for use to separate multi-use facilities, such as lecture theatres, music rooms, multi-screen cinemas, exhibition centres and leisure centres.
- GypWall Twin Frame Audio system offers exceptionally high acoustic performance though the specification of the correct Gyproc plasterboard linings and Saint-Gobain cavity insulation on a Gypframe metal twin frame system, braced with the specially design Gypframe Acoustic Brace.
- GypWall Twin Frame Audio systems give your building the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Partition fire resistance performance up to 120 minutes.
- Up to 120 minutes fire protection of structural steel enclosed in the cavity.
- Very high acoustic insulation performance up to 80 Rw dB through minimal bridging between the Gyproc plasterboard linings and the increased cavity size.
- Severe Duty rating performance for partition heights up to 9.5m
- High levels of performance and a smaller footprint compared with masonry alternatives.
- Meets the low frequency requirements of THX cinema certification for auditorium isolation.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.