Designed to offer Severe Duty performance in an easy-to-install Single Frame partition system. Our GypWall Single Frame Enhanced system provides a lightweight, non-loadbearing partition ideal for all types of commercial, healthcare and educational buildings that experience high levels of human traffic.
- A durable, impact resistant partition system which uses the enhanced properties of Gyproc DuraLine and Rigidur H plasterboards along with Gypframe metal profiles to achieve Severe Duty systems for damage resistance.
- GypWall Single Frame Enhanced systems give your building the protection of our SpecSure lifetime warranty.
- Fire performance from 30-120 minutes.
- Acoustic performance from 38-60 dB.
- High levels of acoustic performance, when specified with Gypframe AcouStuds, it’s ideal for school classrooms and hospital consulting rooms.
- Severe Duty rating from a lightweight, narrow-footprint solution.
- Reduced maintenance cycles due to improved impact resistance.
- Full compatibility with all other GypWall partitions allow GypWall Single Frame Enhanced systems to be specified in areas of the building that really need it.
- Enhanced abrasion resistance can be achieved through the use of ThistlePro DuraFinish skim plaster.
Log in to access CAD .dwg files.
Log in and add a System Specification to a Project to access BIM files, Test Reports, and Technical Specification files.
A unique warranty that confirms British Gypsum proprietary systems will perform as specified for the lifetime of the building.