Curved partition and wall lining system
GypWall Curve is a lightweight system specifically designed to provide curved walls and linings down to a radius of 600mm. This system provides a high degree of design flexibility and can be used to create imaginative spaces with great aesthetic impact.
- Cost-effective and easy-to-install solution compared to other forms of construction due to the innovative Gypframe 72 EDCL 80 CurveLyner Channel and its expandable outer flange
- Compatible with other GypWall partition systems - only the Gypframe 72 EDCL 80 CurveLyner Channel is unique to this system, minimising the number of components required on site
- No need for a curved timber template for laying out
- Can be installed as a lining to existing structures by using Gypframe ‘I’ Studs and boarding to one side only
- A smooth seamless finish is achieved through the use of our range of Thistle finish plasters
What radius do plasterboards achieve?
The minimum bend radius of plasterboard varies depending on board thickness and type. 12.5mm Gyproc WallBoard can be curved to a minimum radius of 3600mm and 15mm to 4800mm for example. 6mm Glasroc F MultiBoard is our best performing board in terms of bending being able to be curved to minimum radius 600mm. Please see White Book Chapter 05 Section 04 Page 03 for further details.