CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid
Demountable suspended grid ceiling system.
CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid is a lightweight yet extremely robust lay-in grid ceiling system for suspended ceiling systems, including the full range of Gyprex and Gyptone ceiling tiles.
Manufactured to EN 13964:2004, CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid is available in four configurations:
CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid T15
A low-profile system used with A-edge and E15 edge tiles to achieve a premium, contemporary appearance.
CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid T24
A robust lay-in grid system suitable for a wide range of installations, including British Gypsum fire rated suspended ceiling systems.
- Concealed or exposed grid options
- Attractive pre-finished white surface
- Wide range of ceiling tiles giving smooth, textured, patterned or perforated effects
- Provides sound attenuation and absorption
- Electrical and other services accommodated in plenum
- Will support loads up to 3kg per tile without a pattress
- Ceiling tile and plank site waste can be recycled using the British Gypsum Plasterboard Recycling Service
- Gyptone planks are available in bespoke sizes
Due to the design flexibility of CasoLine Quick-Lock Grid, the system can be tailored to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications.
0.40 - 1.00